No promotions added yet.
About The doctor
- California State University (Sacramento, CA) (1976 - 1979)
- University of Nevada Reno (Reno, NV) (1983 - 1986)
- University of Nevada School of Medicine (Reno, NV) (1986 - 1990)
- Medical Degree
- University of Florida Health Sciences Center (Jacksonville, FL) (1990 - 1991)
- General Surgery Internship
- University of Florida, Health Sciences Center (Jacksonville, FL) (1991 - 1995)
- General Surgery Residency
Patient Reviews (0)
Dr. Alan Larsen currently has no patient reviews.
You should seek a mammogram depending on your age when you are thinking of a breast augmentation, If your age is close to the requirements for a mammogram, then definitely get one prior to moving forward with surgery....
If you had a tummy tuck with abdominal tightening you should wait to do any exercising that involves stomach exercises until the internal stitching is completely healed, at least 8-10 weeks for this to heal completely. ...