No promotions added yet.
About The doctor
- Yale School of Medicine (2004 - 2009)
- Medical Degree
- University of Florida (2000 - 2004)
- BS in Economics, BS in Biochemistry and Molecular Genetics
- Yale School of Management (2007 - 2009)
- Masters in Business Administration
- Indian Rhinoplasty: Clinical Implications of Nasal Variations Within Geographical Regions
- Patel, A - [ Plastic Reconstrive Surgery ][ April - 2017 ]
- Public Perception of Cosmetic Surgeons Versus Plastic Surgeons - Increasing Transparency to Educate Patients
- Shah A, Patel A, Smetona J, Rohrich RJ - [ Plastic and Reconstrive Surgery ][ February - 2017 ]
- Will the Real Cosmetic Surgeon/Physician Please Stand Up?
- Rohrich RJ, Shah A, Patel A. - [ Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery ][ February - 2017 ]
- Global Updates on the Future Directions of Neurotoxins and Fillers
- Downie J, Patel A, Heningburg J. - [ Plastic Reconstructive Surgery Global Open ][ December - 2016 ]
- Functional Neck Dissection – Operative Technique Video
- Patel A, Clune JE, Ariyan S. - [ Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery ][ November - 2016 ]
- Volar Plating as a Treatment for Distal Radius
- Orbay JL, Vernon L, White BD, Shah A, Patel A. - [ Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Global Open ][ September - 2016 ]
- The Effect of Nasal Tip Rotation on Upper Lip Length
- Perkins K, Shah A, Patel A, Steinbacher DM. - [ Journal of Aesthetic Surgery ][ December - 2016 ]
- Plastic Surgery Statistics in the US: Evidence and Implications
- Heidekrueger PI, Juran S, Patel A, Tanna N, Broer PN. - [ Aesthetic Plastic Surgery ][ February - 2016 ]
- Functional and subjective assessment of burn contracture release in a mission setting
- Sinha I, Zhu D, Ojomo K, Gfrerer L, Sawh-Martinez R, Patel A, Chan RK, Watkins JF - [ Journal of Burns ][ March - 2016 ]
- Mastering Cosmetic Surgery: Reflections on the PRS iPad Cosmetic Surgery App
- Patel A, Sawh-Martinez RF, Shah A. - [ Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery ][ November - 2015 ]
- Fighting to Reconstruct Plastic Surgery for Veterans
- Patel A, Shah A, Acosta JC, Clune JE. - [ Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery ][ November - 2015 ]
- Thoracic Intercostal Nerve Blocks Reduce Opioid Consumption and Length of Stay in Patients Undergoing Implant Based Breast Reconstruction
- Shah A, Rowland M, Krishnan N, Patel A, Ott, A. - [ Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery ][ November - 2015 ]
- An Oncoplastic Approach to Reconstruct Upper Pole Mastectomy Defects in Patients with Minimally Ptotic and Average-Sized Breasts
- Shah A, Patel A, Kenler A, Jandali S - [ Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery ][ August - 2015 ]
- Lateral platysma resection and resetting as an alternative approach to correct aesthetic neck deformity
- Forte AJ, Patel A, Moores C, Persing J - [ Journal of Plastic and Reconstructive Aesthetic Surgery ][ July - 2015 ]
This question is difficult without photos as each patient is unique in what they may need and thus the surgical techniques used. Ensure you consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon by the AMerican Board of Plastic...
It is difficult to advise the correct solution without photographs, but I highly suggest you visit a board-certified plastic surgeon by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. If you have under-eye wrinkles fillers can o...
high SMAS with Fibrin glue, Neck lift, lower eyelid bags, endoscope forehead/eyebrows lift
It sounds as though you have gone through a lot post surgically. I highly recommend you see a board-certified plastic surgeon by the American Board of Plastic Surgery with regard to your concerns. You may locate one in ...
Removing buccal fat can definitely help with creating a more contoured jawline and cheekbones. Of course with a more contoured face you may notice your lops more pronounced, but usually this is achieved best through lip...