No promotions added yet.
About The practitioner
- Yale School of Medicine (2004 - 2009)
- Medical Degree
- University of Florida (2000 - 2004)
- BS in Economics, BS in Biochemistry and Molecular Genetics
- Yale School of Management (2007 - 2009)
- Masters in Business Administration
- Indian Rhinoplasty: Clinical Implications of Nasal Variations Within Geographical Regions
- Patel, A - [ Plastic Reconstrive Surgery ][ April - 2017 ]
- Public Perception of Cosmetic Surgeons Versus Plastic Surgeons - Increasing Transparency to Educate Patients
- Shah A, Patel A, Smetona J, Rohrich RJ - [ Plastic and Reconstrive Surgery ][ February - 2017 ]
- Will the Real Cosmetic Surgeon/Physician Please Stand Up?
- Rohrich RJ, Shah A, Patel A. - [ Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery ][ February - 2017 ]
- Global Updates on the Future Directions of Neurotoxins and Fillers
- Downie J, Patel A, Heningburg J. - [ Plastic Reconstructive Surgery Global Open ][ December - 2016 ]
- Functional Neck Dissection – Operative Technique Video
- Patel A, Clune JE, Ariyan S. - [ Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery ][ November - 2016 ]
- Volar Plating as a Treatment for Distal Radius
- Orbay JL, Vernon L, White BD, Shah A, Patel A. - [ Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Global Open ][ September - 2016 ]
- The Effect of Nasal Tip Rotation on Upper Lip Length
- Perkins K, Shah A, Patel A, Steinbacher DM. - [ Journal of Aesthetic Surgery ][ December - 2016 ]
- Plastic Surgery Statistics in the US: Evidence and Implications
- Heidekrueger PI, Juran S, Patel A, Tanna N, Broer PN. - [ Aesthetic Plastic Surgery ][ February - 2016 ]
- Functional and subjective assessment of burn contracture release in a mission setting
- Sinha I, Zhu D, Ojomo K, Gfrerer L, Sawh-Martinez R, Patel A, Chan RK, Watkins JF - [ Journal of Burns ][ March - 2016 ]
- Mastering Cosmetic Surgery: Reflections on the PRS iPad Cosmetic Surgery App
- Patel A, Sawh-Martinez RF, Shah A. - [ Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery ][ November - 2015 ]
- Fighting to Reconstruct Plastic Surgery for Veterans
- Patel A, Shah A, Acosta JC, Clune JE. - [ Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery ][ November - 2015 ]
- Thoracic Intercostal Nerve Blocks Reduce Opioid Consumption and Length of Stay in Patients Undergoing Implant Based Breast Reconstruction
- Shah A, Rowland M, Krishnan N, Patel A, Ott, A. - [ Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery ][ November - 2015 ]
- An Oncoplastic Approach to Reconstruct Upper Pole Mastectomy Defects in Patients with Minimally Ptotic and Average-Sized Breasts
- Shah A, Patel A, Kenler A, Jandali S - [ Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery ][ August - 2015 ]
- Lateral platysma resection and resetting as an alternative approach to correct aesthetic neck deformity
- Forte AJ, Patel A, Moores C, Persing J - [ Journal of Plastic and Reconstructive Aesthetic Surgery ][ July - 2015 ]
This question is difficult without photos as each patient is unique in what they may need and thus the surgical techniques used. Ensure you consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon by the AMerican Board of Plastic...
It is difficult to advise the correct solution without photographs, but I highly suggest you visit a board-certified plastic surgeon by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. If you have under-eye wrinkles fillers can o...
High SMAS with Fibrin glue, Neck lift, lower eyelid bags, endoscope forehead/eyebrows lift
It sounds as though you have gone through a lot post surgically. I highly recommend you see a board-certified plastic surgeon by the American Board of Plastic Surgery with regard to your concerns. You may locate one in ...
Removing buccal fat can definitely help with creating a more contoured jawline and cheekbones. Of course with a more contoured face you may notice your lops more pronounced, but usually this is achieved best through lip...
I highly suggest contacting a physician who specializes in orthopedics and specifically the knee to better understand the effects this may have.
This is a very serious concern. I highly suggest you inform your surgeon and contact the emergency room about this. You should be seen and evaluated for the symptoms you have described here by a board certified plastic ...
You are young and if you are being bullied this is not acceptable. Please ensure you speak with your parents and guardians as well as teachers about this. I highly suggest you see a board certified plastic surgeon for a...