No promotions added yet.
About The practitioner
- Western Governors University (2012 - 2014)
- Eastern Virginia Graduate School of Medicine, Norfolk, VirginiaSpecial Training: Craniofacial, Oculoplastic and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Special Training: Craniofacial, Oculoplastic and Maxillofacial Surgery
- University of Alabama in Birmingham, Birmingham, Alabama (1985 - 1986)
- Special Training: General Reconstructive Plastic Surgery, Microvascular Surgery, Pediatric Plastic Surgery and Laser Surgery.
- University of Western, London, Ontario (1983 - 1985)
- Plastic Surgery Residency
- University of Western, London, Ontario (1981 - 1983)
- General Surgery Residency
- Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia (1980 - 1981)
- Rotating Internship
- University of Calgary, Calgary, Alberta (1977 - 1980)
- Medical Degree
- Professional Diploma
- University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta (1974 - 1976)
- Professional Diploma of Education
- University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta (1970 - 1974)
- Bachelor of Science
After any filler injection there is always a risk of lumps, bumps, bruising and swelling that can persist for 3 to 6 weeks. I hope that helps. Dr. Windle
There are many causes of heavy drooping eyelids, from the brows drifting down as we age and loss of elasticity or stretching of the skin or the eyelids. While there are a few non-surgical ways to tighten the skin around...
With a 24 hour recovery, no narcotic breast augmentation , there is no difference in the pain or the recovery time between a breast augmentation below the muscle or above the muscle. Most plastic surgeons certified b...
Your question is a common one. The answer depends upon the type of blepharoplasty or eyelid lift and what is meant by recovery. Let us start byrecovery as most of the swelling and bruising has gone and the sutures are...
Dark circles under the eye areusually the result of hollows or bags under the eye. While there are surgical options, a filler is the preferred way to deal with this problem for most people. I usually use Bellafill . ...
Herbal products like SkinPro do not work to remove moles. Moles are usually removed by surgical excision by a physician like a board-certified plastic surgeon or medical skin care specialist who uses an instrument c...
A mommy makeover is a complex operation. To get good results with the least possibility of complications you need to consider that there are a great many expensive hidden costs that are bundled into the fee you are pa...