No promotions added yet.
About The doctor
- Western Governors University (2012 - 2014)
- Eastern Virginia Graduate School of Medicine, Norfolk, VirginiaSpecial Training: Craniofacial, Oculoplastic and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Special Training: Craniofacial, Oculoplastic and Maxillofacial Surgery
- University of Alabama in Birmingham, Birmingham, Alabama (1985 - 1986)
- Special Training: General Reconstructive Plastic Surgery, Microvascular Surgery, Pediatric Plastic Surgery and Laser Surgery.
- University of Western, London, Ontario (1983 - 1985)
- Plastic Surgery Residency
- University of Western, London, Ontario (1981 - 1983)
- General Surgery Residency
- Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia (1980 - 1981)
- Rotating Internship
- University of Calgary, Calgary, Alberta (1977 - 1980)
- Medical Degree
- Professional Diploma
- University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta (1974 - 1976)
- Professional Diploma of Education
- University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta (1970 - 1974)
- Bachelor of Science
Why are highly cohesive silicone implants preferred over saline if they still leak? Pt replaced with saline.
Interesting question. The problem and concern with saline breast implants for breast augmentation , is that they will eventually leak and need to be replaced. Repeated surgeries are not necessarily safe. In addition, i...
The recovery form a mommy makeover does not have to be onerous and does not need to involve narcotics. The breast surgery, either a breast lift , breast reduction or breast augmentation can all be done employing a...
This question depends on surgeon preference unless your surgeon uses Sientra breast implants for their breast augmentations. With Sientra's natural feeling gummy bear breast implants , after the first week or so of...
Breast augmentation surgeons will have different answers but in general, any front opening sports bra should work well. I t is what I recommend for the 24 hour recovery breast augmentation . If you have Sientra's na...