No promotions added yet.
About The doctor
- Western Governors University (2012 - 2014)
- Eastern Virginia Graduate School of Medicine, Norfolk, VirginiaSpecial Training: Craniofacial, Oculoplastic and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Special Training: Craniofacial, Oculoplastic and Maxillofacial Surgery
- University of Alabama in Birmingham, Birmingham, Alabama (1985 - 1986)
- Special Training: General Reconstructive Plastic Surgery, Microvascular Surgery, Pediatric Plastic Surgery and Laser Surgery.
- University of Western, London, Ontario (1983 - 1985)
- Plastic Surgery Residency
- University of Western, London, Ontario (1981 - 1983)
- General Surgery Residency
- Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia (1980 - 1981)
- Rotating Internship
- University of Calgary, Calgary, Alberta (1977 - 1980)
- Medical Degree
- Professional Diploma
- University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta (1974 - 1976)
- Professional Diploma of Education
- University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta (1970 - 1974)
- Bachelor of Science
Patient Reviews (0)
Dr. Brian Windle currently has no patient reviews.
A mommy makeover, as you know, usually involves two surgeries, a tummy tuck and a breast surgery ( breast augmentation or breast lift , breast reduction ), both to repair the changes that occurred after having ch...
Facelift surgery is an attempt to tighten the skin of an aging face by repositioning or tightening not only the skin but the underlying structures of the face. The earliest facelifts procedures were single layer proce...
Being skinny does not make breast augmentation dangerous at all. In fact, most women who get breast implants are quite fit with little breast tissue and that is the reason they decide to have breast augmentation. Yo...
This is a good question since many young women ask this when they are considering breast augmentation . Most breast augmentations are done in women who have not had a pregnancy. The women who have breast implants are u...
LifeStyleLift was the trade name for a company that hired plastic surgeons to perform primarily simple short scar skin only facelifts usually under local anesthesia. They went bankrupt because of mismanagement, overspen...
The only long term filler that is available in the US is Bellafill . You can always find negative reviews on a medical device but if you look at the satisfaction ratings for Bellafill on RealSelf, it is 93% which is pr...