About The doctor
ABMS Board Certifications
American Board of Plastic Surgery
Areas Of Expertise:
Face & Neck, Breasts & Chest, Body & Extremities
Dr. Schmid's other areas of specialization include gender confirmation surgery, pectus excavatum, skin cancer surgery and breast reduction for men. Among the non-surgical services he offers are all aspects of facial rejuvenation, soft-tissue filler, laser skin treatments, Botox, CoolSculpting, Juvederm & Voluma, Kybella, Fraxel & Chemical Peels and Ultherapy.
Dr. Schmid's forte is his keen attention to the individual concerns of his patients, employing his expertise to achieve natural looking results that satisfy each patients unique cosmetic goals. He has donated his services to Nicaplast, a volunteer plastic surgery mission for children in Nicaragua. In addition to his work with Nicaplast,
Dr. Schmid's other volunteer endeavors include St. Martin House and Habitat for Humanity in Madison, Wisconsin, the National Youth Leadership Forum in Chicago and Project HOME in Philadelphia.
- Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine in Chicago
- Medical Degree
- *With Honors
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics in Madison, WI
- Residency in Integrated Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- University of Pennsylvania Perelman School of Medicine.
- Fellowship in Microvascular Reconstructive Surgery
(0) Patient Reviews