About The practitioner
- University of Texas, Austin
- Bachelor of Arts in Microbiology
- University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio
- Medical Degree
- University Hospital, San Antonio.
- General Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Residency
Pediatric Thermal Injury Chapter for Pediatric Plastic Surgery Text; In Print The Bovine Hemoglobin-Based Oxygen-Carrying Solution (HBOC-201) Improves Flap Survival in a Rat Model of Epigastric Flap Failure Delio P. Ortegon MD, Michael R. Davis MD, James B. Sampson, Edward J. Dick MD, Vikram Kashyap MD, Jeffrey D. Kerby MD, PhD Microsurgery 26(3):203-206,2006.