No promotions added yet.
About The doctor
- Glasgow university School of Medicine (1967 - 1973)
- M.B., Ch.B.
- Boston Medical Center (1974 - 1979)
- General Surgery
- Residency Training in General Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Boston Medical Center (1979 - 1981)
- Fellowship Training in Plastic, Reconstructive and Hand Surgery
- Fellowship/Residency Training in Plastic, Reconstructive and Hand Surgey
Patient Reviews (0)
Dr. Gurmander Singh Kohli currently has no patient reviews.
Botox or other Neurotoxins will significantly reduce the perspiration. The effect lasts for 6 to 8 months and therefore the treatment has to be repeated. There are other options for treatment of excessive perspiration i...