About The doctor
- SUNY Stony Brook, School of Medicine (1995 - 1999)
- MD with Distinction in Research
- Columbia University (1993 - 1995)
- Bachelor of Arts
- Columbia University (1988 - 1992)
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
The American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery is the world's largest specialty association for facial plastic surgery. It represents more than 2,700 facial plastic and reconstructive surgeons throughout the world. The AAFPRS is a National Medical Specialty Society of the American Medical Association (AMA), and holds an official seat in both the AMA House of Delegates and the American College of Surgeons board of governors. AAFPRS members are board certified surgeons whose focus is surgery of the face, head, and neck. AAFPRS members subscribe to a code of ethics.