About The doctor
- Bachelor of Science
- Tufts University (1984 - 1988)
- Psychology & Biology
- Biology and Psychology
- Doctor of Medicine
- SUNY Downstate College of Medicine (1988 - 1992)
- New York Hospital - Cornell Medical Center (1992 - 1994)
- Junior Resident 1992-1994
- Mount Sinai Medical Center (1994 - 1997)
- Chief Resident 1996-1997 Junior Resident 1994-1996
- Rejuvenating Hydrator: Restoring Epidermal Hyaluronic Acid Homeostasis With Instant Benefits.
- Vic A Narurkar, Sabrina G Fabi, Vivian W Bucay, Ruth Tedaldi, Jeanine B Downie, Joshua A Zeichner, Kimberly Butterwick, Amy Taub, Kuniko Kadoya, Elizabeth T Makino, Rahul C Mehta, Virginia L Vega - [ JDD ][ January - 2015 ]
- Safety and Effectiveness of the Hyaluronic Acid Filler, HYC-24L, for Lip and Perioral Augmentation
- Steven Dayan, Suzanne Bruce, Suzanne Kilmer, Jeffrey S Dover, Jeanine B Downie, Susan C Taylor, Annette Skorupa, Diane K Murphy - [ Dermatol Surg ][ December - 2015 ]
- A multicenter study of the safety and effectiveness of hyaluronic acid with a cohesive polydensified matrix for treatment of nasolabial folds in subjects with Fitzpatrick skin types IV, V, and VI.
- Jeanine B Downie, Pearl E Grimes, Valerie D Callender - [ Plast. Reconstr. Surg. ][ October - 2013 ]
- The Case for an A la Carte Approach to Body Contouring
- Downie, JB. - [ Practical Dermatology ][ May - 2016 ]
- Employing Radiofrequency and Ultrasound for Fat Reduction
- Downie, J. - [ Practical Dermatology ][ September - 2015 ]
Mole removal is a common request we get at my office, but the ways in which a mole can be removed are very different depending on the type of mole you're referring to: raised intradermal nevus, seborrheic keratosis, or ...
It is important to understand that you're being realistic - you're curious as to what "might" work. Whether a skin cream "works" or not is all about understanding your expectations from the standpoint of what you're try...
Crepe skin is usually caused by several factors: genetics, skin damage, aging, and skin quality. We can't change our genetics or the fact that we will age, so this is something we all need to accept. However, protection...
How long do the effects of hydrafacials last and how frequently can they be performed?
Although I don't presently offer hydrafacials or microneedling in my office, I am obviously familiar with hydrafacials and offer IntraCel (microneedling with radiofrequency). It would likely be safe to say that you coul...