About The practitioner
- Vanderbilt University (1988 - 1992)
- University of Texas Medical Branch (1994 - 1998)
- University of Texas Medical Branch (1998 - 2003)
- Plastic Surgery (Integrated Program)
- Univeristy of Texas Southwestern Medical Center (2003 - 2004)
- Fellowship: Laser Surgery
Yes, injecting botox into the masseter will relax the muscle and relieve symptoms of TMJ pain and teeth grinding. It will also slim the face.
Yes, this is a very common combination procedure. The breast lift incision lends itself very well to being incorporated into a brachioplasty incision for optimal results.
If a microcannula is used bruising and swelling should be minimal and only mild discomfort. For bruising I recommend a post injection serum: https://www.alastin.com/collections/welcome/products/inhance-post-injection-...
Inverted nipples can be corrected in a relatively simple office procedure done under local anesthetic. This can also help with projection.
Yes, fat can be removed from unwanted areas such as the abdomen, flanks, and possible thighs, arms, and back. The liposuction can help shape the waist and contributes to an hourglass shape. Excess skin on the lower abdo...