About The practitioner
- Vanderbilt University (1988 - 1992)
- University of Texas Medical Branch (1994 - 1998)
- University of Texas Medical Branch (1998 - 2003)
- Plastic Surgery (Integrated Program)
- Univeristy of Texas Southwestern Medical Center (2003 - 2004)
- Fellowship: Laser Surgery
You might want to rethink your beauty regimine. While a tan can look good it is very harmful to your skin. A fraxel treatment is a very effective means of rejuvenation. Why undo the cost of your fraxel by tanning. My su...
If you have an inframammary breast crease incision you'll want to avoid an underwire bra for about 6 weeks. Bras with no underwire and a wide elastic band for support provide the most support during the healing process....
I think I have a Mole on the left side of my hair in my scalp. What should I do?!
Mole/Skin Lesion Excision
You need to have the evaluated by a Board Certified Dermatologist and follow their recommendations.
For thin patients rippling can be an issue. Cohesive silicone implants ripple less. You should also have the implant placed under the chest muscle. https://drjohnburns.com/pages/breast-augmentation-education