About The practitioner
- Cornell University
- Tufts University School of Medicine
- Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Plastic Surgery
- Preventing Elevated Radix Deformity in Asian Rhinoplasty with a Chimeric Dorsal-Glabellar Construct
- Jonathan A. Zelken, Yen-Chang Hsiao - [ Aesthetic Surgery Journal ]
- Donor Site Aesthetic Enhancement With Preoperative Botulinum Toxin in Forehead Flap Nasal Reconstruction
- Jonathan Zelken, MD, Shih-Yi Yang, MD, Chun-Shin Chang, MD, Cheng-Jen Chang, MD, PhD, Jui-Yung Yang, MD, Shiow-Shuh Chuang, MD, Hung-Chang Chen, MD, and Yen-Chang Hsiao, MD - [ Wolters Kluwer Health, Inc. ]
- An Economical Approach to Ethnic Asian Rhinoplasty
- Jonathan Zelken, MD, Chun-Shin Chang, MD, Shiow-Shuh Chuang, MD, Jui-Yung Yang, MD, Yen-Chang Hsiao, MD - [ Johns Hopkins University ]
Botox can help with this, especially out to the sides, but a lower blepharoplasty (eye lift) might be a better, instant, and long-lasting result.
Buttock augmentation with implants may be less expensive (it is in my clinic), and many clinics (including mine) will offer financian options through a third party! Good luck!
Fat transfer may be considered. In Asia, lots of women transfer fat from their tummy, legs and transfer them to the breasts. You can expect up to a cup size increase after 2-3 outpatient procedures. It's a great operati...
I imagine you'll be a candidate. Shoulder, back, neck pain, rashes, bra strap grooving, weight loss/physical therapy/anti-inflammatories ineffective, are some of the buzz words the insurance companies are looking for. I...