No promotions added yet.
About The doctor
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University
- Medical Degree
- University of California San Diego Medical Center
- General Surgery Residency
- New York Presbyterian, Columbia University, Sloan Kettering Cancer Center and the Hospital for Special Surgery in New York city
- Plastic Surgery Residency
I prefer silicone in most circumstances. Short answer, of course. Silicone implants are more natural feeling and seem to have more longevity and durability. You would need to see a plastic surgeon to confirm that they a...