No promotions added yet.
About The practitioner
- Northwestern University – Evanston, Illinois (1975 - 1979)
- Bachelor of Arts, Biology/Art History 1979
- University of Illinois at Chicago – College of Medicine (1979 - 1983)
- Medical Degree
- University of Illinois Medical Center (1987 - 1988)
- Chief Resident, Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- University of Illinois Medical Center; Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Center for Craniofacial Anomalies Cook County Hospital (1986 - 1988)
transconjunctival relates to the approach.In this case the incision is done inside the eyelid without a skin incision. Form there fat can be removed or re-positioned. It is done in cases where there is not enough skin t...
The average patient requires between 0.4cc (the small syringe) and a 1cc syringe to correct the problem. The filler in that area will typically last much longer compared to when it is injected in other parts of the face...
Unfortunately, although the scars fade in time they are permanent. The scars you see in photos of before and after are usually when the scars have faded as it is a photo to show the physician's skill.