No promotions added yet.
About The doctor
- Morehouse College in Atlanta, GA
- Undergraduate Degree
- *Full academic scholarship, graduating Summa Cum Laude and with Phi Beta Kappa honors
- M.D. / M.B.A.
- Baylor College of Medicine and Rice University in Houston, TX,
- Joint M.D./M.B.A
- *Baylor College of Medicine's Presidential Scholarship and the Baylor/Rice M.D./M.B.A. Merit Scholarship
- Baylor College
- Internal Medicine Internship
- Harbor-UCLA Medical Center in Torrance, CA
- Dermatology Residency
Patient Reviews (0)
Dr. Khari Bridges currently has no patient reviews.
A combination of Botox or Dysport and a filler would work best. The Botox or Dysport would help relax the muscle to keep you from making the movement that created the line to begin with. The filler would fill in the etc...
At our office, we like for patient's to look natural and refreshed, never over done. The chipmunk look is acquired by putting too much filler in the cheeks. You should always look for an injector with a strong understan...
Any removal that involves cutting will leave some type of scar. Shaving the mole will leave it flat, but the pigment will most likely still be there. If the mole is excised you will have a straight line scar. If you're ...
I am not aware of any serious harm that IPL can do to the skin. Light skin usually does great with laser treatments and reduces the chances of hypopigmentation. -Lauren, Patient Coordinator
Hi Antonywo, Unfortunately there is no magical, scarless removal. Any removal that involves cutting will leave some type of scar. Shaving the moles will leave them flat, but the pigment will most likely still be there....