About The doctor
ABMS Board Certifications
American Board of Dermatology
Areas Of Expertise:
Face & Neck, Breasts & Chest, Body & Extremities
During his dermatology residency, Dr. Bridges gave oral presentations for the Metropolitan Dermatologic Society of Los Angeles and the National Medical Association on a regular basis, prepared several articles for publication, and won two grants sponsored by the American Academy of Dermatology to attend two international dermatology conferences: the 2006 Congreso de Ibero-Latino-Americano de Dermatologia (CILAD) in Cartagena, Colombia, where he presented a clinical case presentation, and the 2007 Congreso da Socieda de Brasileira de Dermatologia in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
In addition to general adult/pediatric dermatology and dermatologic surgery, Dr. Bridges offers the following cosmetic services: acne treatments, botulinum toxin (Botox® Cosmetic and Dysport), fillers for soft tissue augmentation (Restylane®, Restylane® Lyft, Juvéderm®, Belotero Balance®, and Sculptra®) and laser surgery (hair reduction, photo-rejuvenation, skin resurfacing, tattoo lightening, treatment of vascular and pigmented lesions). Aesthetician services (deep pore cleansing treatments, chemical peels, dermaplaning, and microdermabrasion) are also offered.
- Morehouse College in Atlanta, GA
- Undergraduate Degree
- *Full academic scholarship, graduating Summa Cum Laude and with Phi Beta Kappa honors
- M.D. / M.B.A.
- Baylor College of Medicine and Rice University in Houston, TX,
- Joint M.D./M.B.A
- *Baylor College of Medicine's Presidential Scholarship and the Baylor/Rice M.D./M.B.A. Merit Scholarship
- Baylor College
- Internal Medicine Internship
- Harbor-UCLA Medical Center in Torrance, CA
- Dermatology Residency
(0) Patient Reviews