About The doctor
- University of North Carolina
- University of Kentucky College of Medicine
- Medical Degree
- *Graduated with highest honors and received the D. Kay Clawson Award for outstanding academic and leadership contributions to the institution
- University of Iowa Department of Otolaryngology
- Residency Training
- Emory-affiliated Buckhead Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Fellowship training in Facial Plastic Surgery
- A Progressive Approach to Neck Rejuvenation
- Mark M. Beaty - [ Facial Plastic Surgery Clinics of North America ][ May - 2014 ]
The Progressive Limited Incision Facelift Technique, also known as ProLift™, was developed over the last 10 years by Atlanta and Alpharetta’s leading facial plastic surgeon, Dr. Mark Beaty. ProLift™ is a facelift and neck rejuvenation procedure that involves a progressive analysis of the patient’s problem areas all the way through the time of the surgery. The result of this approach is a perfect matching of surgical technique to the individual needs of each patient for beautiful results.
- The Quantification of Surgical Changes in the Nasal Tip
- Mark M. Beaty, MD; Wallace K. Dyer II, MD; Matthew W. Shawl, MD - [ Arch Facial Plastic Surgery ][ April - 2002 ]
This study demonstrates that nasal tip support can be reliably quantified in a reproducible manner. Use of the open approach, reconstruction of the attachments between the lateral crura, conservative resection of the lower lateral cartilages, and the dynamic adjustable rotation tip-tensioning technique for secondary rhinoplasty best preserve nasal tip support.
Beaty Facial Plastic Surgery
1100 Peachtree Street NE, Suite 850
Atlanta, Georgia, 30309
View phone number