About The doctor
- Loyola University of Chicago (1986 - 1989)
- Bachelor's Degree in Biology (Summa Cum Laude)
- University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine (1989 - 1993)
- Medical Degree
- Internship & Residency
- University of Wisconsin (1993 - 1997)
- General Surgery Internship & Residency
- Gloucestershire Hospitals in the United Kingdom (1998 - 1999)
- Training in Breast & Vascular Surgery
- *Also served as a visiting surgical fellow for 1 year.
- Indiana University (1999 - 2001)
- Plastic Surgery Fellowship
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center in New York. (2001 - 2002)
- Subspecialty Training in Cancer Reconstruction
“A Comparison of Elliptical Mastectomy to Inverted-T Pattern Mastectomy in Two-Stage Prosthetic Breast Reconstruction.” Kilgo, Matthew S.; Kaufman, Gabriel J.; Shen, Allison E.; Korsh, Jessica; Baranchuk, Nadia V.; Douglas, Barry K.; Brewer, Bruce W. Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery. 136(4):426e-433e, October 2015. “Component Separation of the Back: A Simple Modification for the Closure of Complex Spinal Wounds.” Dazley, Justin M.; Agulnick, Marc A.; Aliano, Kristen A.; Stavrides, Steven; Kilgo, Matthew S.; Addona, Tommaso; Cohen, Benjamin; Vellinga, Ryan M.; Davenport, Thomas A. Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery. 126():80, October 2010. “Evaluation of Genitofemoral Nerve Donor Site Morbidity After Radical Prostatectomy” Kilgo, M.S., Howard, Michael A. MD, Kaplan, Gordon MD, Rabbani, Farhang MD, Scardino, Peter T. MD, Cordeiro, Peter G. MD. Ann. Plast. Surg. 55 (1): 57-62, July 2005. “Tissue Expansion after “Inverted T” Mammaplasty: Can It Be Done Successfully?” Kilgo M.S., Cordeiro PG, Disa JJ. Ann. Plast. Surg. 50 (6): 588-93, 2003. “Cranial Reconstruction with Computer Generated HTR Patient Matched Implants: Indications, Surgical Technique, and Long Term Follow-up.” Eppley BL, Kilgo M.S., Coleman JJ. Plast. Reconstr. Surg. 109 (3): 864-71, 2002. “Tertiary Hyperparathyroidism After Renal Transplantation: Surgical Strategy.” Kilgo M.S., Pirsch JD, Warner TF, Starling JR. Surgery. 124 (4): 677-83; discussion 683-4, 1998.