About The doctor
ABMS Board Certifications
American Board of Otolaryngology
American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Areas Of Expertise:
Face & Neck, Breasts & Chest, Body & Extremities
Dr. Khosh is recognized by his patients and colleagues as an outstanding physician having received multiple awards including the Castle Connolly Top Doctor award, the Patients' Choice award, and the Best Doctor's in America award.
Dr. Khosh is academically affiliated with the Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons as a Clinical Assistant Professor. He was the youngest recipient of the Maxwell Abramson Resident Teaching Award in 2001, as the Director of Facial Plastic Surgery Clinics at Columbia University Medical Center. Although he is currently in private practice, Dr. Khosh continues his teaching role by authoring scientific articles, lecturing residents, and presenting clinical research at professional meetings. Nationally, Dr Khosh is closely involved with the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (serving on several committees) and the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery (Advising on Board Examination Committee, and Continuing Education Committee).
Dr. Khosh's hospital affiliations include the Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, the Mount Sinai Roosevelt Hospital, Manhattan Eye Ear and Throat Infirmary (MEETH), and the Lenox Hill Hospital.
- University of Texas Austin, Texas (1982 - 1986)
- Bachelor of Science Electrical Engineering
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine Bronx, New York (1986 - 1990)
- Medical Doctor
- General Surgery
- Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons New York, New York (1990 - 1992)
- Internship / Residency
- Otolarynngology - Head and Neck Surgery Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons New York, New York (1992 - 1996)
- Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Seattle, Washington (1996 - 1997)
(0) Patient Reviews