No promotions added yet.
About The doctor
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Richmond (2001 - 2004)
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Richmond. Chief Resident 2003 – 2004.
- Medical College of Virginia, Richmond (1999 - 2001)
- Residency, General Surgery. Department of Surgery, Medical College of Virginia, Richmond
- Medical College of Virginia, Richmond (1998 - 1999)
- Internship, General Surgery. Department of Surgery, Medical College of Virginia, Richmond
Richmond Aesthetic Surgery
11934 W Broad St #200
Richmond, Virginia, 23233
View phone number
Tel: (804) 424-2000
Hair plugs are now considered outdated and have been replaced by hair transplant surgery. Hair transplant physicians use different techniques to extract and transplant large quantities of hair follicles, or follicular u...
A V-shaped butt can develop in older women as their estrogen production decreases and fat becomes concentrated around their midsection rather than their buttocks. A V-shaped butt can certainly be improved by a Brazili...
Crepe skin becomes an issue for many individuals as they move into middle-age. Unfortunately, sun damage causes crepey skin. The sun’s UV rays damage the skin's elasticity, causing it to appear looser, thinner and...
Generally speaking, Botox has an excellent safety profile and is very effective in treating facial wrinkles in the upper part of the face. Botox injected into the forehead works by weakening the frontalis muscle (the mu...
Unfortunately, it’s impossible to give you an accurate diagnosis without seeing you in person. If you pinch the excess breast tissue, does it feel firm or soft? Firmness is a sign of true gynecomastia, which can...
Mederma provides a range of over-the-counter scar treatment products that are widely used to treat both new and old scars, as well as stretch marks and some other skin conditions. Some patients find that Mederma skin ca...