No promotions added yet.
About The doctor
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Richmond (2001 - 2004)
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Richmond. Chief Resident 2003 – 2004.
- Medical College of Virginia, Richmond (1999 - 2001)
- Residency, General Surgery. Department of Surgery, Medical College of Virginia, Richmond
- Medical College of Virginia, Richmond (1998 - 1999)
- Internship, General Surgery. Department of Surgery, Medical College of Virginia, Richmond
You'll be pleased to know that a hair transplant is a permanent solution! This makes hair transplant surgery the most effective way of treating hair loss. As you may be aware, a hair transplant involves taking hair fo...
I advise my patients to avoid strenuous exercise for about 24 hours after receiving Botox treatment as there's a risk that increased blood flow could lead to Botox migration. This would affect your results and may have ...
No, a breast lift isn’t always required along with large breast implants, but whether this is a good decision for you depends on your age and anatomy. The reason mommy makeovers combine a breast lift with implan...