No promotions added yet.
About The practitioner
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Richmond (2001 - 2004)
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Richmond. Chief Resident 2003 – 2004.
- Medical College of Virginia, Richmond (1999 - 2001)
- Residency, General Surgery. Department of Surgery, Medical College of Virginia, Richmond
- Medical College of Virginia, Richmond (1998 - 1999)
- Internship, General Surgery. Department of Surgery, Medical College of Virginia, Richmond
Richmond Aesthetic Surgery
11934 W Broad St #200
Richmond, Virginia, 23233
View phone number
Tel: (804) 424-2000
Regarding insurance approvals for gastric sleeve surgery: Most insurance companies actually do offer coverage for weight loss surgeries. These surgeries include gastric sleeve surgery, gastric balloon, gastric bypass su...
Among celebrity plastic surgery watchers, there's probably nothing more hotly debated than "Kim's butt implants". I can't say with any certainty what cosmetic surgery procedures Kim Kardashian has had to achieve her hou...
Hair plugs are now considered outdated and have been replaced by hair transplant surgery. Hair transplant physicians use different techniques to extract and transplant large quantities of hair follicles, or follicular u...
A V-shaped butt can develop in older women as their estrogen production decreases and fat becomes concentrated around their midsection rather than their buttocks. A V-shaped butt can certainly be improved by a Brazili...
Crepe skin becomes an issue for many individuals as they move into middle-age. Unfortunately, sun damage causes crepey skin. The sun’s UV rays damage the skin's elasticity, causing it to appear looser, thinner and...