About The doctor
Areas Of Expertise:
Face & Neck, Breasts & Chest, Body & Extremities
Dr. Payal Patel is a board-certified ophthalmologist and oculoplastic surgeon specializing in the eyelid, tear duct system, and orbital (eye socket) problems, droopy eyelids, thyroid eye disease, tearing problems, and anophthalmic socket. In addition, she is also focuses on cosmetic eyelid procedures including Botox and filler injections.
Dr. Patel received her medical degree from New York Medical College, served as Chief Resident in Opthalmology at NYU Langone Medical Center. Dr. Patel completed her fellowship in Oculoplastics as part of the American Society of Opthalmic Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeons (ASOPRS) at Manhattan Eye Ear & Throat Hospital, Columbia, and Cornell University Medical Center.
- New York Medical College
- Medical degree
- Chief Resident
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Chief Resident in Ophthalmology
- Manhattan Eye Ear & Throat Hospital, Columbia, and Cornell University Medical Center
- Fellowship in Oculoplastics
- Part of the American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeons (ASOPRS)
(0) Patient Reviews