No promotions added yet.
About The practitioner
- Bucknell University
- Bachelors Degree in English & Biology
- New York Medical College
- Medical Degree
- University of Connecticut School of Medicine/Hartford Hospital
- General Surgery Residency
- *He earned the prestigious Murray-Helig Award for Excellence in Research and was named the Outstanding Surgical Resident.
- Brown University/Rhode Island Hospital (1983 - 1985)
- Plastic Surgery Fellowship
- Primary Children’s Hospital Medical Center in Salt Lake City, UT
- Craniofacial Surgery Fellowship
- Institute for Reconstructive Plastic Surgery at New York University Medical Center.
- Fellowship in Hand Surgery
Patient Reviews (0)
Ralph Garramone currently has no patient reviews.
Most patients have a tummy tuck when they are done having children. I have had three patients get pregnant after a tummy tuck, however and they each did well and looked good afterward. The scar should have time to heal...
Juvaderm may tend to absorb a bit more water from the body than other injectable fillers and so puffiness after the injection may occur. However, it is relatively early after the injection and what you're experiencing m...
At my office we discuss the procedure, the types of implants that are available, the incision choices and the options for under and over the muscle. We have patients try on implant sizers which helps patients to get an ...