About The doctor
- Tulane University School of Medicine (1971 - 1975)
- Medical Degree
- Brooke Army Medical Center, Fort Sam Houston, Texas (1975 - 1980)
- General Surgery Residency
- William Beaumont Army Medical Center, Fort Bliss, Texas (1980 - 1982)
- Plastic Surgery Fellowship
- United States Military Academy, West Point, New York (1966 - 1970)
- Bachelor of Science
- Served as Platoon Leader at Nike Hercules Missile Site in Homestead AFB, Florida
Patient Reviews (0)
Robert N. Young currently has no patient reviews.
Yes, you are correct that sleeve gastrectomy carries fewer complications than gastric bypass surgery. A sleeve gastrectomy is a simpler bariatric procedure that maintains a natural digestive process with less risk of nu...
"Crepey skin" is a term commonly used to describe skin with fine wrinkles that feels thin and delicate. It's often found on the neck, on the insides of arms and in the under-eye area. As we get older, most of us are lik...
SEVERE SYMMETRICAL tightness Post op 6 1/2 mo.s "traditional neck lift." Face/ears/neck feel in constant strain/cramp
I can't give you any direct medical advice or treatment recommendations without an in-person consultation, but a tight sensation in the neck is a very common symptom following a neck lift. The restrictive muscle tension...