About The doctor
- Tulane University School of Medicine (1971 - 1975)
- Medical Degree
- Brooke Army Medical Center, Fort Sam Houston, Texas (1975 - 1980)
- General Surgery Residency
- William Beaumont Army Medical Center, Fort Bliss, Texas (1980 - 1982)
- Plastic Surgery Fellowship
- United States Military Academy, West Point, New York (1966 - 1970)
- Bachelor of Science
- Served as Platoon Leader at Nike Hercules Missile Site in Homestead AFB, Florida
Patient Reviews (0)
Dr. Robert N. Young currently has no patient reviews.
External Reviews 4
While argan oil is a popular home remedy, there's no clinical evidence that it prevents hair loss. It is a natural conditioning agent extracted from Moroccan argan trees and commonly promoted as a hair tonic. Argan oil ...
Your past umbilical hernia repair surgery will probably not limit your options for abdominoplasty (otherwise known as a tummy tuck). This is because the two procedures effectively involve different parts of the body. ...
Gynecomastia can be a stigmatizing condition for men, who are expected to sport a smooth, hyper-masculine chest contour. However, men do have breasts; the breast tissue simply does not develop in the same way as it does...
The answer depends on where you are located and on the skill of your plastic surgeon. In most cases a breast reduction procedure will cost somewhere in the neighborhood of $5,000 to $10,000. Depending on the specifics o...