About The doctor
- Tulane University School of Medicine (1971 - 1975)
- Medical Degree
- Brooke Army Medical Center, Fort Sam Houston, Texas (1975 - 1980)
- General Surgery Residency
- William Beaumont Army Medical Center, Fort Bliss, Texas (1980 - 1982)
- Plastic Surgery Fellowship
- United States Military Academy, West Point, New York (1966 - 1970)
- Bachelor of Science
- Served as Platoon Leader at Nike Hercules Missile Site in Homestead AFB, Florida
Patient Reviews (0)
Dr. Robert N. Young currently has no patient reviews.
"Crepey skin" is a term commonly used to describe skin with fine wrinkles that feels thin and delicate. It's often found on the neck, on the insides of arms and in the under-eye area. As we get older, most of us are lik...
SEVERE SYMMETRICAL tightness Post op 6 1/2 mo.s "traditional neck lift." Face/ears/neck feel in constant strain/cramp
I can't give you any direct medical advice or treatment recommendations without an in-person consultation, but a tight sensation in the neck is a very common symptom following a neck lift. The restrictive muscle tension...
While argan oil is a popular home remedy, there's no clinical evidence that it prevents hair loss. It is a natural conditioning agent extracted from Moroccan argan trees and commonly promoted as a hair tonic. Argan oil ...
Your past umbilical hernia repair surgery will probably not limit your options for abdominoplasty (otherwise known as a tummy tuck). This is because the two procedures effectively involve different parts of the body. ...