No promotions added yet.
About The doctor
- Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri
- Undergraduate in Architecture
- George Washington University School of Medicine
- Medical Degree
- *Member of the Alpha Omega Alpha medical honor society.
- University of Michigan
- General Surgery & Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Residency
- San Francisco
- Hand and Microvascular Surgery Fellowship
- Cosmetic and Breast Surgery Fellowship
Patient Reviews (0)
Dr. Roger Friedman currently has no patient reviews.
I think you would get a great result. I also feel that a chin may further add to your self confidence. This is an outpatient procedure which takes approximately 45minutes. In my practice, I offer computer imaging to sho...
I typically place my patients in compression garments for 4 weeks. Day and night for the first week and then day only after. The garment that is provided in my office is typically more supportive than spanx and user fri...
A Breast Reduction is an outpatient procedure. I personally supplement the anesthesiologist by performing intercostal nerve blocks while you are asleep. By doing this you have less discomfort, less side effects from the...
Fillers are a very effective way to filling in the bridge of your nose to help minimize a depression or asymmetry. My experience is that fillers are not the best way to lift the tip. You would do better addressing this...