No promotions added yet.
About The practitioner
- The Medical College of Ohio, Toledo, Ohio (1991 - 1993)
- Plastic Surgery Residency
- The Western Pennsylvania Hospital, Pittsburgh, PA (1986 - 1991)
- General Surgery Internship and Residency
- The Georgetown University School of Medicine (1982 - 1986)
- Medical Degree
- The George Washington University (1979 - 1982)
- M.S., Zoology
- The Gorge Washington University (1976 - 1979)
- B.A., Zoology
Hi Terri I agree with Dr. Breslow. Ten weeks is still very early in the recovery, however, you describe some concerning things. It is impossible to opine without an exam or pictures. I encourage you to return to the...
Hi Nata TT is a very significant operation to go through and recover from. As a general guideline, you will likely need several weeks off of work where you will need at least some help at home. You will need t...