No promotions added yet.
About The doctor
- McGill University, Montreal and Quebec
- Undergraduate Degree
- Cambridge University in England.
- Doctor of Philosophy
- Yale University School of Medicine
- Medical Degree
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Department of Plastic Surgery, in Milwaukee
- Residency & Comprehensive six-year Plastic Surgery Training
External Reviews 22
Thank you for your question. Botox is a great option to soften your ability to frown and will make the deeper furrows appear a little softer as your frown muscles relax with Botox. This effect can last for a few months....