Can I Get a Cheap Mommy Makeover for $7,500 or less?

Tags:woman age 35-44 cost

Are there doctors willing to do a mommy makeover for only $7,500? I know the regular price is somewhere between $10,000 and $30,000, and that's way more than I can afford. What other procedures can I have for this price?

blackdiamond

F, 38, Utah

A mommy makeover is usually a combination of several procedures and should be done by a plastic surgeon with experience in this type of surgery.  Although it is reasonable to consult with a few doctors, and even to choose partially based on cost, you don't always want to go with the cheapest price.  This is an important decision for your body and health, and you will have to see the results forever.  So the old saying is true in this case too... "sometimes you get what you pay for."  Just make sure you are going to a reputable doctor who has done this many times before and has good reviews from previous patients.  Do your research in advance so that you don't have any surprises afterward.  Best of luck!

Dr. Jonathan Heistein has 2 Mommy Makeover before & afters:

Mommy Makeover before image performed by Dr. Jonathan HeisteinMommy Makeover after image performed by Dr. Jonathan HeisteinMommy Makeover before image performed by Dr. Jonathan HeisteinMommy Makeover after image performed by Dr. Jonathan Heistein

» View Dr. Jonathan Heistein's full profile

While I think it is important to consult with multiple doctors to get competitive pricing, I would be very careful about seeking plastic surgery at the cheapest price.  Mommy makeoevers involve complex surgical procedures that require significant skill and experience.  Your health and a good outcome are what is most important.  That said, if money is an issue, you can proceed with only part of the mommy makeover (i.e. just the breast procedures or just the abdomen procedures).  Many offices also offer no interest financing.  You can post your photos/Request here on Zwivel and get multiple recommendations with estimated fees.  Good luck.

Dr. Gary Breslow has 10 Mommy Makeover before & afters:

Mommy Makeover before image performed by Dr. Gary D. BreslowMommy Makeover after image performed by Dr. Gary D. BreslowMommy Makeover before image performed by Dr. Gary D. BreslowMommy Makeover after image performed by Dr. Gary D. BreslowMommy Makeover before image performed by Dr. Gary D. BreslowMommy Makeover after image performed by Dr. Gary D. BreslowMommy Makeover before image performed by Dr. Gary D. BreslowMommy Makeover after image performed by Dr. Gary D. Breslow

» View Dr. Gary Breslow's full profile