Can I request for a women cosmetic doctor and consultant?

I'm interested in fat grafting breast augmentation. In the surgery, is it possible to have women only nurses, as well as doctors?


F, 37, United Kingdom

Tags:woman age 35-44 breasts fat graft fat transfer

You can choose to consult with a woman doctor and choose to have your surgery with one.  I do not think it is possible to have only women nurses present, however.  The best thing to do is to ask the surgeon you choose.

Yes and yes! Seek out a female plastic surgeon and all these requests can be met!