Cheap Brazilian buttock augmentation? (around $2,500)

Regular Brazilian butt lifts cost a fortune. I'm not sure I'll ever be able to save so much money, even though I cut most of my monthly expenses. Is there any butt enhancement that costs around $2,500 that can still be safe?

BugFire

F, 27, California

There are reports of patients in our state who go to "cheap" surgery clinics where a non-certified person does procedures on the cheap, and several have died in this manner because no systems are in place to prevent complications such as infection, blood clots, and other safety concerns.  Not having surgery is much better than risking your life having cheap surgery by untrained or uncertified or unsanitary folks.

Please be safe. A board certified plastic surgeon with reputable training is a MUST must must (I've seen so much botched work) to avoid paying even MORE for corrections or even worse, hospitalization for infection. Since a well done operation takes about 4 hours, it is unlikely that you will find a surgeon to do this at your price point. The OR and anesthesia fees alone will be more than that. Many practices like ours offer great financing options. I wish you the best

Be careful about looking for "cheap" procedures.  Usually you get what you pay for, and when you're talking about something on your body, you don't want to take chances.  Depending on the situation, you can probably get it done without paying a fortune, but it will likely be more than $2500.  Best of luck!

Dr. Jonathan Heistein has 2 "Brazilian butt lift" before & afters:

"Brazilian butt lift" before image performed by Dr. Jonathan Heistein"Brazilian butt lift" after image performed by Dr. Jonathan Heistein"Brazilian butt lift" before image performed by Dr. Jonathan Heistein"Brazilian butt lift" after image performed by Dr. Jonathan Heistein

» View Dr. Jonathan Heistein's full profile