I had hip implants and Lipo, paid $11,000, and the only difference is that I have scars

Is there something I could do about this? It was from a reputable surgeon in Beverly Hills. I stood in contact with a girl who got butt augmentation. She has the same issues, no results at all, and mind you she got butt implants. What are the odds?

user1810262

F, 41, Florida

After you are fully healed and the swelling has resolved it is reasonable to request an evaluation by your surgeon where you can go over your before and after photos.  Your surgeon should be willing to look over the photos with you and if necessary come up with a reasonable plan to revise anything necessary.  Most surgeons will have a revision policy in their practice. 

John Burns has 1 Liposuction, Facelift, Necklift before & after:

Liposuction, Facelift, Necklift before image performed by Dr. John BurnsLiposuction, Facelift, Necklift after image performed by Dr. John Burns

» View John Burns's full profile

I'm sorry you are not satisfied with your results.  If you still have faith in the surgeon that did your surgery, then your best bet is to talk to him/her, explain why you feel the results are not what you expected, and ask how it can be improved or fixed.  Most surgeons are willing to try to do what it takes to make you happy with reduced costs, and sometimes small revisions can be done at no additional cost to you.  In general, open communication is the best approach.  Hope that helps.  Best of luck!

Jonathan Heistein has 4 Liposuction before & afters:

Liposuction before image performed by Dr. Jonathan HeisteinLiposuction after image performed by Dr. Jonathan HeisteinLiposuction before image performed by Dr. Jonathan HeisteinLiposuction after image performed by Dr. Jonathan HeisteinLiposuction before image performed by Dr. Jonathan HeisteinLiposuction after image performed by Dr. Jonathan HeisteinLiposuction before image performed by Dr. Jonathan HeisteinLiposuction after image performed by Dr. Jonathan Heistein

» View Jonathan Heistein's full profile