Is my drooping eye able to be fixed by a doctor?

One of my eyes is drooping lower than the other. What types of procedures are available for this type of issue? I have read some stories online and what I learned was that there are a variety of causes for this. Should I just bite the bullet and schedule a consultation with a specialist?


F, 46, Tennessee

Tags:woman age 35-44 upper eyelids consultation droopy eyelids causes