Is there a procedure to reduce the size of my earlobes?

I’m 18 and about to go to college. I don’t need otoplasty, I would just like to make my earlobes smaller. Is there a particular procedure that will help accomplish this?


F, 21, Nevada

Tags:age 18-24 elongated earlobe

Yes, there are a number of techniques that can be used to decrease your earlobe size.  The procedure can be performed under local anesthesia.  Be sure to consult with a board certified Plastic Surgeon to discuss this surgery.

Good luck!

Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS

New York City