Treatments For Small Scar That Looks Like a Hole On Face?

I have a small hole that looks like it's a piercing (it's not) on my face. I hate the way it looks. Are there any fillers, lasers or other treatments that can help fully cover it up? 


F, 32, Arizona

It's hard to see from your photo, but it looks like that may be a clogged pore.  I recommend you consult with a board certified plastic surgeon or dermatologist who has experience with skin care.  You will likely need a facial exfoliation and possibly microdermabrasion and/or a chemical peel.  To treat the deep scar, laser procedures would like be required.