What can I do to fix my crater deformity for good?

Is it possible to fix a crater deformity after gynecomastia by going to the gym? If it is, what types of exercises should I do? Should I do like a bench press type workout? I am not very familiar with the gym so I might get a personal trainer. Does anyone have any recommendations on how to go about finding and gym?


M, 38, California

Thank you for the question but photos or an examination is really needed to see what the problem and how it might best be fixed.  So see your surgeon or other expert in the area and compare recommendations 

Dr Corbin