Will 600 Cc be enough for a Brazilian Butt Lift?

If the average Brazilian butt lift uses about 1100 CC will 600 CC do anything? I just want a slight improvement. Some people have told me that I should just hit the gym. A lot of ladies are going hard on the squat rack to increase their butt size. Does that actually work? I do not want to look like a body builder.

PrissyG99

F, 36, California

Thank you for sharing your question.  Yes, 600 cc's would be sufficient if you have a small frame, and you wish to make a subtle change.  Squats will help a bit if you use weights, but you will have to keep adding more weight.  This requires commitment, and most people I have found do not want to do this exercise indefinitely.  You mentioned that you do not want to look like a bodybuilder, and you will certainly have the bodybuilder look with muscular legs if you decide to start the squat exercises.  Please see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your area for the Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery.  I hope this was helpful to you.  

Best Wishes, Dr. B.

plasticsurgeryplusfreeholdnewjersey.com

600cc's should give a nice improvement and yes squat exercises do help but take time to gain size

Dr Corbin

www.drcorbin.com