300 CC Silicone Breast Implant Review - 32A to Full 32D w/ Natural Results

SRobinson
Dr. George Bitar Fairfax, Virginia
300 CC Silicone Breast Implant Review - 32A to Full 32D w/ Natural Results - review image.
300 CC Silicone Breast Implant Review - 32A to Full 32D w/ Natural Results - review image.

Procedure specific satisfaction rating

Breast augmentation - Silicone breast implants

Performed 2015

Zwivel Rating
(5/5)

I decided to have surgery following two pregnancies that left me less than satisfied with my body. Many of the moms reading this review know what giving birth to and breastfeeding children can do to your body. No offense to my kids, but they are the reason I sought out breast implant surgery. I wanted new breasts, but I also wanted a natural look.

After doing my research and consulting with different plastic surgeons, I finally settled on Dr. George Bitar, a board certified plastic surgeon in Virginia. I had my consult on 08/24/15 (procedure was two weeks later on 9/3/15). The moment I met Dr. Bitar, I could tell he was a great doctor and was nothing short of amazing. I felt at ease with him, which is especially important when undergoing major surgery. Dr. Bitar and his staff were very professional and personable during my consultation. They allowed me to try on multiple sizes of silicone gel implants to figure out the best breast size and once I gave them my opinion, they recommended a range of what they thought would fit and give me the results I wanted. I trusted their recommendation and settled on 300CC to 350CC silicone breast implants. The best size for me between the two different sized implants would be picked by Dr. Bitar once I was in surgery. He explained how they check sizing with a sizer implant, sit the client up to make sure it is symmetrical and sitting where they would like prior to inserting the real implant. Ultimately I ended up with 300CC silicone low profile implant and COULD NOT BE HAPPIER. I went from less than a full 32A to a full 32D now. They feel natural, look natural and I get tons of compliments about how no one can tell I had anything done! They fit my 5’4 115lbs frame so well. I was told they would sit high for a few weeks and like clockwork they dropped and settled earlier than the 6-month estimate. I had a very quick recovery I would say by 4 months they were sitting perfectly in the described “tear drop” natural shape.

Dr. Bitar used a no touch method for my armpit incision, through which the implant is funneled into the body, so there is a very low chance of infection. No touch means no hands are placed on the implants. He offered 4 different incision options but his no touch armpit incision was perfect for me because I wanted the scar to be hidden. It has also healed very well (see my pictures). They showed me albums of healed underarms and I was told around 1 year it would be a lot better and it definitely was by about 8 months, at which point the scar had lightened dramatically. The incision also had dissolving stitches, which took about 5 weeks to go away fully. I had two follow-ups by then and they offered a gel to help with the scaring. I had very minimal pain after my procedure, and didn't use much of the pain medication they prescribed to me. I had some bruising and swelling, but nothing I couldn't handle. I was cared for very well throughout the entire process by Dr. Bitar and all the nurses and assistants. Pricing for my breast augmentation totaled approximately $7000 after hospital and general anesthesia fees. The price was broken down into a deposit and final payment.

My final words about my experience having a breast augmentation would be that I had an amazing experience from start to finish. Dr. Bitar did an amazing job and I am much happier with my fuller chest. My self-confidence has greatly improved and in my mind, Dr. Bitar is the best doctor out there! I was never uncomfortable with my care or rushed/pressured. I had amazing pre-and post op care and instructions and would highly recommend Dr. Bitar.

1 patient has found this review helpful

Dr. George Bitar

Fairfax, VA - No reviews

Bitar Cosmetic Surgery Institute - Fairfax (Virginia)
Overall doctor rating

Practice & Staff

• 5 -
    Ease of scheduling an appointment
  • 5 -
    Office environment, cleanliness, comfort...
  • 5 -
    Staff friendliness and courteousness

Overall experience with the doctor

• 5 -
    Level of trust in provider's decisions
  • 5 -
    How well provider explained procedure(s)
  • 5 -
    How well provider listens to and answers questions
  • 5 -
    Amount of time provider spent with you