365CC Natrelle Inspira Breast Implant Review: From a 32A to 32D. Costs, Photos and a Video.

GloriaKim 25
365CC Natrelle Inspira Breast Implant Review: From a 32A to 32D. Costs, Photos and a Video. - review image.
365CC Natrelle Inspira Breast Implant Review: From a 32A to 32D. Costs, Photos and a Video. - review image.

Procedure specific satisfaction rating

Breast augmentation - Silicone breast implants

Performed 2016

Zwivel Rating
(5/5)

I am 24 years old and live in North Carolina. I decided to get breast implants because I was not happy with the size of my breasts. I decided to consult with two different plastic surgeons in my area, and eventually settled on Dr. Bharti at Hunted Kortesis Plastic Surgery & Med Spa in Huntersville, NC. Here's my experience with picking a doctor, pre-op, the procedure itself and post-op.

Picking a Plastic Surgeon For My Breast Augmentation Surgery:

I consulted with two board certified plastic surgeons for my breast surgery. The first doctor I consulted with was an older doctor with older staff, which I liked, because I felt like he was very experienced. However, I felt like he had done things a certain way his entire life and wasn't willing to change his ways to give me exactly what I wanted. His quote was $6,156 after taxes. The breakdown of his quote was as follows: $2,700 procedure, $980 per implant, $42.89 for scar recovery creams, $900 for the operating room and $550 for general anesthesia. He was less expensive than the doctor I ended up picking, but in my opinion, the doctor I picked was worth the extra money.

The second doctor I consulted with was the one I ultimately decided to go with - Dr. Gaurav Bharti. When I got to Dr. Bharti's office, I immediately felt accommodated. Dr. Bharti was much younger than the first doctor I consulted with, but both he and his staff were amazing. Being only 24 years old and this being my first major surgery, I had to be sure I was making the right decision. Dr. Bharti and his staff made me feel comfortable and listened to what I really wanted. Dr. Bharti's quote was $7,800, which was more than the other doctor, but I was so confident with him that I decided to book my surgery at the end of my consultation.

Picking the Right Size Breast Implant:

During my pre-op appointment, Dr. Bharti's nurse helped me try on different sizes of different style implants. She placed a special front-closure bra on me, which has pockets. The implants are inserted into those pockets. They also take an image of your chest and digitally apply different sizes of implants, which is pretty cool. At my appointment, I tried on 3 different size implants: 270CC, 385CC and 410CC. The 270CC implant was too small and the 410CC implant was too large, so I settled on the 385CC at the end of my pre-op appointment, but asked the nurse to order 365CC implants for me to try on the day of surgery.

On the day of surgery, I tried on the 365CC implants and decided to go with them. The implants were gel-filled implants made by Allergan. The line of implants was Natrelle Inspira and I received an identification with this information, so that if they ever needed to be replaced, the doctor would know what was originally implanted.

After picking my implant size, I discussed different incision locations with Dr. Bharti. There are 3 common breast implant incision locations and 1 less common location. The 3 most common locations are: transaxillary (underarm incision), periareolar (around the nipple incision) or inframammary (under breast fold incision). The less common location is transumbilical (belly button incision). Dr. Bharti explained that he was the most comfortable with placing my incision on the breast fold. He said this was also the best option if I planned on having children in the future and breastfeeding them. I do, so this incision location was ideal.

I also discussed whether or not I wanted my implants placed above or below my breast muscle. I decided that having the implant placed below my muscle was my best option, because the risks were lower (e.g. capsular contracture) and offered the best aesthetic results.

The Day of My Breast Surgery:

On the day of my surgical procedure, I arrived at the surgery center at 6:30 am. The procedure was planned for 7:30 am. When I arrived, I took a pregnancy test, vitals, had before pictures taken and spoke with the anesthesiologist, who was super nice. I walked in to the OR, they laid me down on the table, strapped me down and put the IV in. That was the last thing I remember. When I woke up, I was in the recovery room propped up. The nurse fed me apple sauce, ginger ale (because I felt nauseous) and then I got picked up to go home.

I had a surgical bra on me when I left the surgical center, which I loved. It was made by Coobie. I loved the bra so much, that I'm going to go on Amazon and buy more of them. My breasts looked great in them! My doctor did not give me a band or anything to push my implants down. This depends on the doctor. My doctor made my breast implant pockets as low-down as possible and they eventually fell into the correct location.

Post Op Experience:

When I arrived home, I was exhausted and slept most of the day. I was told to sleep sitting up, so that I did not roll onto my implants and damage them.

On the day after surgery, I had a little pain, but nothing that some pain medication couldn't handle. I slept for most of the day.

Two days after surgery, I was very active. I drove to get eyelash extensions done and went to my follow-up appointment. Dr. Bharti said everything looked amazing, which gave me a ton of self-confidence that he liked the way my breast surgery turned out so much, and asked if I was experiencing much pain. I told him no. He told me both of my breasts were very symmetrical and he used a 365CC implant in both of them, which is uncommon (most people are asymmetrical).

By Day 4, I was off pain medication and feeling great. I still had bruising, swelling and some aches and pains, but not bad for someone who recently had plastic surgery.

Overall Experience:

Overall, I am very satisfied with my decision to have breast implant surgery. I had a quick recovery and reacted extremely well to the anesthesia. I used to be a 32A or small 32B and now I'm a 32D. Dr. Bharti did an amazing job and he was the best doctor I could have hoped for. Even though I have silicone implants in my chest, they feel like real breasts! I could not be happier. For anyone considering breast enhancement, this was the best thing I have ever done for myself. Good luck and check out the video I attached to this review for more information!

Practice & Staff

• 5 -
    Ease of scheduling an appointment
  • 5 -
    Office environment, cleanliness, comfort...
  • 5 -
    Staff friendliness and courteousness

Overall experience with the procedures

• 5 -
    Level of trust in provider's decisions
  • 5 -
    How well provider explained procedure(s)
  • 5 -
    How well provider listens to and answers questions
  • 5 -
    Amount of time provider spent with you

I just got mines done and I’m the same measurements as you and also got the 365cc Natrelle Inspiria SRF.  I’m 4 days post op and they look small. Did you experience this? Was there a change after they “dropped and fluffed”?