Breast Augmentation: 350CC Implants, $5000 in Vancouver, BC.

NanciLe 28
$8,900 Vancouver, BC
Breast Augmentation: 350CC Implants, $5000 in Vancouver, BC. - review image.
Breast Augmentation: 350CC Implants, $5000 in Vancouver, BC. - review image.

Procedure specific satisfaction rating

Breast augmentation - Silicone breast implants

Performed 2016

Zwivel Rating
(5/5)

Ever since I was in high school, I knew I wanted to have a breast augmentation. It was hard for me to watch all my friends develop as I waited for my own breasts to develop. Years went by, and I was still waiting for that moment, but it never happened. I am confident in my body, but my breasts made me feel incomplete. As I got older, I had a few friends that had breast augmentations and I asked them of their experiences and how they felt afterwards. They told me that it was the best decisions of their lives, as they shared similar stories as me. At first I had done my research and I had planned to get my breasts done in Miami, but after my friend referred me to Dr. Benjamin Gelfant in Vancouver, BC I was sold. I called to schedule a consultation to see what size implants would be best for me. In my head, I had originally wanted 385 CC, but after the consultation I realized that 350CC was a better choice for my body size. The receptionist at Dr. Gelfant was incredibly sweet and Dr. Gelfant was nothing but professional and knowledge. I booked my surgery date immediately after my consultation, and put down $5000 deposit. My surgery date was booked for a month after my consultation. I was beyond excited and I could not believe that it was happening. Time seemed to fly by as my surgery date came upon me. 

The day before my surgery, I paid the remaining balance of the surgery was over in 1 hour and I stayed at the hospital for 2 hours for them to monitor me. When I woke up from the anesthesia, my throat was sore and dry but I did not feel anything around my chest area. But as they wheeled me out to the resting area, I felt a tightness around my chest and very cold, but no sharp pains. I was so cold, I had to have a heat blanket on me as I waited to go home. The nursing staff offered me crackers and water but I couldn't swallow as my throat was so dry. After two hours, they discharged me from the hospital and the ride home was bearable as I still felt no immediate pain except for the slight tightness in my chest. As I could not get up by myself, I had prepared a little set up on my couch where I was slightly inclined so to get up easier. I was given two weeks of pain medication, but I ended up only taking 3 day’s worth. I was told not to do any heavy-lifting or any strenuous activities. I had booked off 5 days off work to give myself time to recover, although by the third day I was able to walk around on my own. I am a very active person, but I had to take at least a month off from the gym as I could not lift weights. When a week passed after my surgery, I felt fine but still some tightness in my chest. It's been a year now, and the implants have softened and they feel as if they belong to me now. I don't have any more tightness in my chest, except for when I am doing push-ups I can feel a slight pull. I am incredibly happy that I went ahead with this procedure and I have no regrets at all. I feel happy with my body now as it is and I highly recommend anyone who is considering breast augmentation to find a doctor that they feel comfortable with and make sure to do your research thoroughly before going for a consultation as it may be quite overwhelming. 

Dr. Benjamin Gelfant

Vancouver, BC

Vancouver Cosmetic Plastic Surgery Centre - Vancouver, BC

Practice & Staff

• 5 -
    Ease of scheduling an appointment
  • 5 -
    Office environment, cleanliness, comfort...
  • 5 -
    Staff friendliness and courteousness

Overall experience with the procedures

• 5 -
    Level of trust in provider's decisions
  • 5 -
    How well provider explained procedure(s)
  • 5 -
    How well provider listens to and answers questions
  • 5 -
    Amount of time provider spent with you