Breast Augmentation Procedure with Dr. Perez in Tampa, FL. 400CC Silicone Gummy Bear Implants With Photos and Video.

BiancaTaylor
Dr. Jaime Perez Tampa, Florida
Breast Augmentation Procedure with Dr. Perez in Tampa, FL. 400CC Silicone Gummy Bear Implants With Photos and Video. - review image.
Breast Augmentation Procedure with Dr. Perez in Tampa, FL. 400CC Silicone Gummy Bear Implants With Photos and Video. - review image.
Overall doctor rating

Practice & Staff

• 5 -
    Ease of scheduling an appointment
  • 5 -
    Office environment, cleanliness, comfort...
  • 5 -
    Staff friendliness and courteousness

Overall experience with the doctor

• 5 -
    Level of trust in provider's decisions
  • 5 -
    How well provider explained procedure(s)
  • 5 -
    How well provider listens to and answers questions
  • 5 -
    Amount of time provider spent with you

Procedure specific satisfaction rating

Breast augmentation - Silicone breast implants

Performed 2014

Zwivel Rating
(5/5)

Before having breast augmentation surgery, I was a small B cup and was happy with the size of my real breasts. I had always wanted to be a full D cup, but wanted a natural look. After thinking about it for a while, I decided plastic surgery would be my best option to enhance my natural breast tissue. I decided to consult with a local board certified plastic surgeon in Tampa, Florida, Dr. Jaime Perez. I met with Dr. Perez and discussed the different sizes and types of implants I could choose from. We also discussed the different locations I could have the incision placed to insert my implants. My incision location options were periareolar (around the nipple), inframammary (at the crease in the base of the breast) and transaxillary (underarm). I decided it would be best to go with an underarm incision, which the doctor and I felt was best for my athletic lifestyle. He did not want my implants to look unnatural or shift and felt the underarm incision would the ideal spot my active lifestyle. I also liked the aesthetics of having a small incision hidden in my armpit. After discussing silicone and saline implants, I eventually settled on 400cc silicone 'gummy' implants. The implant would be placed under my muscle, which helps prevent capsular contracture and gives you a more natural looking result. I decided to schedule my procedure the same day as my initial consultation.

I arrived for surgery early in the morning and boy was I nervous. Fortunately, Dr. Perez and his nurses made me feel very safe and calmed my nerves. The nurse then gave me an IV and I met with the anesthesiologist, who explained how the general anesthesia would work. Before I knew it, I was waking up with a bandage around my chest. My breast augmentation procedure was complete and it felt like I had only been sleeping for a short while. After I recovered for a little while, I was taken to my car in a wheelchair. I was able to walk, but the surgical staff wanted to make sure I didn't hurt myself while I was still on their premises. A family member drove me home and I slept for most of the ride.

For the first days after my breast implant surgery, I sat sitting upright. I did this because it's common for individuals who sleep on their back to roll onto their chest and potential damage the implants. I had some mild pain for the first two days, but that was alleviated with the pain medication that I was prescribed. I also had bruising and swelling, but that's to be expected after a procedure. I was also not able to lift my arms for the first few days because of my incision choice of underneath my arms. Due to this, I required assistance when I changed my clothes.

After a few weeks, I avoided heavy lifting but was otherwise completely back to normal. My breast implants were a bit high on my chest after surgery, but began to settle in just fine. I had a quick recovery and was very happy with overall results. My new implants allowed me to fill out bikinis and clothing that I couldn't before my breast surgery. I was very happy with my new implants and the way my new breasts look. I have self-confidence that I had never had before.

My breast augmentation cost $5,500 and it was definitely money well spent. I could not be happier with my decision to have breast enhancement surgery and I would highly recommend Dr. Perez to anyone considering having augmentation surgery. He was a great doctor and my results could not be better.

Dr. Jaime Perez

Tampa, FL - (8 reviews)

Tampa Cosmetic Surgery - Tampa (Florida)