Invisalign Gave Me A Perfect Smile

Eclipse Patient gender: Female Patient age: 23 Cost: $6,500

Before and afters

Smiling Before Invisalign - Invisalign Gave Me A Perfect Smile  - review image.
After Invisalign Trays - Invisalign Gave Me A Perfect Smile  - review image.
Before Invisalign Treatment Close Up - Invisalign Gave Me A Perfect Smile  - review image.
After Invisalign Treatment Close Up - Invisalign Gave Me A Perfect Smile  - review image.
Top Teeth Before Invisalign (Bottom View) - Invisalign Gave Me A Perfect Smile  - review image.
Top Teeth After Invisalign (Bottom View) - Invisalign Gave Me A Perfect Smile  - review image.

Procedure rating

Invisalign

Rating
(5/5)

Performed 2018

Procedure review

I am so happy I went with Invisalign. After 15 months of wearing aligner trays, my once crooked teeth are now perfectly straight teeth. My invisalign treatment cost $6,500, so it wasn't cheap, but it was 100% worth the cost and time it took to straighten my teeth. I'm in my early twenties and getting ugly metal braces at my age didn't sound appealing. In making my decision to go with Invisalign, I had to decide between cheaper clear aligners, like Smile Direct and Candid Co., versus visiting an orthodontist and having them carefully monitor my treatment. I felt more comfortable having an orthodontist monitor my treatment, because I figured paying an extra few thousand to make sure my teeth weren't screwed up even more would be worth it. I know there are plenty of reviews online with people saying their Smile Direct Club treatment worked perfectly, but for me, I wanted to play it safe and meet with an orthodontist on a regular schedule to make sure my teeth were straightening properly.

I will tell you that it's a bit annoying having to constantly remove your trays to eat, drink, etc., and how frequently you need to brush your teeth, but it your treatment will fly by and the end result of having a perfect smile will have made all the troubles you experience well worth it.

I've attached some before and after pictures of my teeth to this review. You'll be able to see Invisalign works!

Tags:age 18-24 straighten crooked teeth teeth dental aligners

I agree invalisign is better than braces although you have to constantly remove it for eating and drinking.But at least you can clean your teethes properly that is not possible.You require a special kind of brush that is quite hectic.I wish my dentist had suggested me invisalign.