My Breast Lift and Augmentation Experience. $8950 in Greensboro, NC.

Tags:age 18-24 lift after weight loss

BrandyBowden
$8,950 Greensboro
My Breast Lift and Augmentation Experience. $8950 in Greensboro, NC. - review image.
My Breast Lift and Augmentation Experience. $8950 in Greensboro, NC. - review image.

Procedure specific satisfaction rating

Breast lift

Performed 2016

Zwivel Rating
(5/5)

Hello All, My name is Brandy Bowden. I am 22 years old and I'm from Greensboro, North Carolina. I wrote a more extensive review about my experience having breast lift and augmentation surgery here, but will summarize below.

I had a breast lift combined with a breast augmentation to help with the very saggy breasts (hung down to my belly button) I developed when I was extremely overweight and then went through a period of rapid weight loss. My breast size went from a B cup to a DD and then saggy B cup after I became pregnant and breastfed my child. The doctor called my saggy breasts ptosis and said I was a good candidate for an augmentation and a lift, which would leave me with the results I wanted.

My breast lift surgery was performed by Dr. Gerald Truesdale, who is plastic surgeon located in Greensboro. I had two breast lift surgery procedures performed. The post op recovery from my first procedure was very difficult. I was unable to lift my arms or do anything without a significant amount of pain. I needed lots of pain medication to make it through my recovery. A day after my surgery, I decided to look at my still bandaged breasts, which I was told not to do, and noticed that one breast still seemed to have excess skin and was sagging. I knew that since I was still swollen, it was possible the sagging was being caused by the additional swelling. Six months into my recovery period, my breast were still sagging.

I visited Dr. Truesdale again and he agreed that I needed a revision procedure. My surgery was scheduled. My recovery from my second procedure was much easier. I did not have much pain and my swelling was nowhere near as bad as the first time. I had an easy recovery from this breast surgery!

Some time has passed since my procedure and I am extremely happy with the results. I now feel comfortable wearing a bathing suit and don't have to worry about my breasts looking saggy. The loose skin on my breasts is now gone and I a happy to say my surgery was a success!

Practice & Staff

• 5 -
    Ease of scheduling an appointment
  • 5 -
    Office environment, cleanliness, comfort...
  • 5 -
    Staff friendliness and courteousness

Overall experience with the procedures

• 5 -
    Level of trust in provider's decisions
  • 5 -
    How well provider explained procedure(s)
  • 5 -
    How well provider listens to and answers questions
  • 5 -
    Amount of time provider spent with you