Obagi's Ovenight Crème and Growth Serum Got Rid of Fine Lines

MicheleYusufi Patient gender: Female Patient age: 30 Cost: $145

Before and afters

Before Obagi - Obagi's Ovenight Crème and Growth Serum Got Rid of Fine Lines - review image.
Before Obagi - Obagi's Ovenight Crème and Growth Serum Got Rid of Fine Lines - review image.
After Obagi - Obagi's Ovenight Crème and Growth Serum Got Rid of Fine Lines - review image.
After Obagi - Obagi's Ovenight Crème and Growth Serum Got Rid of Fine Lines - review image.

Procedure rating

Other

Rating
(5/5)

Performed 2018

Procedure review

My name is Michele, I’m 28 years old and I live in Hayward, California. My skin is usually really dry and I started noticing a lot of discoloration, redness and fine lines around my eye area and forehead for the past few years. I’m a makeup artist, so skin is everything to me and before doing any type of fillers/Botox, I tried Obagi skinccare. My skin is really sensitive, so I was a bit skeptical that it would work or if it did, I thought it would cause me to break out, but I gave it a shot and I’m so glad I did.

I’ve been using the ZO Skin Health skin care line for about 2 years now. I use the Hydrating Cleanser Anti-Aging Formula for normal to dry skin every morning and night. It leaves my skin feeling really nice and fresh. My skin gets red easily, but every time I use this cleanser, it gets rid of the redness on my skin. It always seems to calm and relax my skin. I also wash my face with luke warm water, that’s more on the colder side, to help with the calming effect. I use the Growth Factor Plus Serum at night and in the morning. This stuff is amazing!

Before using this serum, my skin looked tired and dull. The first night I used this, I wasn’t expecting much-- just to have the hydration, but my skin actually looked a little plump. The product comes in a container that you push down to get the product out. The product is in the form of a clear gel. I just take out 1 pump and apply it in a patting motion all over my skin after cleansing. You don’t need a lot of this product. 1 pump allows me to saturate my entire face; however, I don’t apply it on my neck. After application, I fan my skin to let it dry and this gives my skin that cooling effect.

After I apply the growth factor serum, my skin feels super soft instantly! I use the Growth Factor Plus along with the Overnight Recovery Crème and it works wonders. I use the Recovery Crème only at night and it makes my skin look rejuvenated and so well rested. The Recovery Crème comes in the same packaging as the Growth Factor Serum but it’s a white cream and has more of a lotion type texture so it’s very light weight. You don’t need to apply much of this product either, a little goes a long way. This product does contain Retinol, which is why I think I see fewer wrinkles around my forehead area and the sides of my eyes. Using both products together really helps my skin look well rested and brighter.

These products all together cost a little over $300. The most expensive product I use is the Growth Factor Serum ($145). The Cleanser is the least expensive ($45). I’ve been using these products for 2 years now and my skin has improved dramatically. I don’t have the dry tightness feeling around my mouth. (I’d have to use Aquaphor to help with the dry tight feel of my skin and throughout the day, my skin would look so greasy, but the cleanser really helped with the hydration!) I used to have fine lines around my forehead even when I would be expressionless but after using the Overnight Crème and Growth Serum products together for a year, the fine lines have improved. My skin looks brighter and more even too!

Tags:age 25-34 fine lines dry skin