Restylane Silk Tear Trough Filler Experience, 1/2 Syringe, $350

user1281984 Patient gender: Female Patient age: 42 Location: Miami Beach, Florida Leonard Tachmes

Before and afters

Restylane Silk Tear Trough Filler Experience, 1/2 Syringe, $350 - review image.
Restylane Silk Tear Trough Filler Experience, 1/2 Syringe, $350 - review image.

Procedure rating

Fillers

Rating
(5/5)

Performed 2016

Procedure review

My Restylane Silk Review 

I had my Restylane Silk injections done at the Miami Beach Plastic Surgery Center & Medspa by Dr. Jelena
Cost: I got 1/2 syringe, paid $350 (full syringe costs $600).

This was my first experience having Restylane Silk, a dermal filler, injected into my under-eye area to correct dark circles and loss of volume. I wanted my under eye area to look fuller and less hollow. I wanted a more youthful looking face.

Genetically, I have dark circles and hollowness under my eyes all my life. People used to ask me if I was feeling good, or if I was sick because my under-eye area made me look very tired and I looked like I hadn't slept in weeks, so for this reason I decided to look up on YouTube if fillers could change it. I'm an esthetician and I know a lot about skin care. I know that genetically dark circles cannot be treated with skin care products, it needs to be treated with injectables. 

I decided to look up the info on YouTube about this topic and found one girl, her name is Ariel, she was talking about how she found a great doctor here in Miami and had the same issues I was suffering from. So I decided to schedule an appointment with the same doctor that she went to, because she was very happy with the results. I went to the same doctor, the doctor's name was Jelena, the procedure was very smooth, she was very gentle and caring, the whole procedure took about 10 minutes. The procedure did not hurt much. Restylane silk includes licdocaine, which acts as a local anesthetic, minimizing pain. I saw results right away and was not very swollen. I had minimal bruising and the swelling wasn't bad in the subsequent days. I asked for a natural look and that's what I got. Jelena used only a half syringe of Restylane Silk. Restylane Silk is a natural substance manufactured by Galderma. It is FDA approved and is designed to provide natural looking results and should last about 4-6 months. It is a type of hyaluronic acid fillers, the other popular ones being Radiesse and Juvederm.

I was happy with the results, the dark circles under eyes disappeared and I had more volume there. I was super happy. 

After 8 months I came back to the same place to have the same procedure done. I loved the results again. I will keep coming back to the same place all of the time. They are nice and I love my natural-looking results. I feel this procedure has given me much more confidence and I'm not afraid to leave the house without wearing makeup.

Doctor rating

(5/5)

Leonard Tachmes

Miami Beach, FL - No reviews

Leonard Tachmes - Miami Beach (Florida)

Practice & staff rating

• 5/5 -
    Ease of scheduling an appointment
  • 5/5 -
    Office environment, cleanliness, comfort...
  • 5/5 -
    Staff friendliness and courteousness

Overall experience rating

• 5/5 -
    Level of trust in provider's decisions
  • 5/5 -
    How well provider explained procedure(s)
  • 5/5 -
    How well provider listens to and answers questions
  • 5/5 -
    Amount of time provider spent with you
2 patients have found this review helpful