Two Sculpsure Treatments Reduced My Belly and Love Handles

MeloDorp Patient gender: Female Patient age: 36 Location: Suffern, NY Cost: $4,000

Before and afters

After Second Sculpsure Treatment - Two Sculpsure Treatments Reduced My Belly and Love Handles  - review image.
Before First Sculpsure Treatment - Two Sculpsure Treatments Reduced My Belly and Love Handles  - review image.

Procedure rating

Other

Rating
(5/5)

Performed 2017

Procedure review

My body has not been the same since I had my daughter. I found myself reminiscing about the days when my stomach was flat and tight. Don’t get me wrong, my daughter is the best thing that has ever happened to me, but my stomach and the handles on my hips bothered me. I tried going to the gym more, dieted and even used compression garments, but nothing got rid of my bothersome areas. Right from the start I knew I did not want liposuction, even though my friend told me it by far gave the best fat reduction results. I was looking for a non-invasive procedure and almost went with Coolsculpting, until my sister told me she had a great treatment with a newer FDA approved device called Sculpsure. I live in Suffern, New York, and the closest Sculpsure provider to me was Dr.Niki Patel at Patel Aesthetics.

My Sculpsure procedure took around 20-25 minutes. This belt was placed on me and 4 paddles that connect to the Sculpsure machine were connected to the belt. I experienced feelings of cold and hot during the treatment, but no pain. The technician started the machine on a lower level and increased the intensity as time went on. There was no recovery time post procedure. I would describe the whole experience as ‘quick and painless.’

1 month later I returned to Patel Aesthetics for a follow-up visit. To be honest, it was hard for me to tell if I had any results until I saw my before pictures. Wow - there was definitely a change in the fat I had around my belly and love handles. Dr. Patel suggested another session and I agree. I went back two weeks later and had a second treatment. My results seemed to peak around month 3 and it became obvious my stomach and sides were much tighter looking.

In total, I ended up paying around $4,000. Dr. Patel and his staff were great and I have a very enjoyable experience with results!

Dr.Niki Patel

Suffern, NY

Patel Aesthetics - Suffern, NY

Practice & staff rating

• 5/5 -
    Ease of scheduling an appointment
  • 5/5 -
    Office environment, cleanliness, comfort...
  • 5/5 -
    Staff friendliness and courteousness

Overall experience rating

• 5/5 -
    Level of trust in provider's decisions
  • 5/5 -
    How well provider explained procedure(s)
  • 5/5 -
    How well provider listens to and answers questions
  • 5/5 -
    Amount of time provider spent with you
2 patients have found this review helpful

Tags:age 25-34 belly post pregnancy