5 Things You Should Know About Microblading
Eyebrow microblading has become the latest semi-permanent eyebrow makeup craze amongst ladies with thinner brow hair. It is considered to be one of the most effective and safest options available for women to make their eyebrows look fuller. Here's a list of the top advantages of having your eyebrows microbladed:
1. Time Saver: For those who spend a lot of time in the morning getting ready, you may want to consider microblading. Having your eyebrows microbladed will cut down on the time you need to get ready in the morning.
2. Natural Results: There's a reason microblading is recommended for women suffering from hair loss: it's safe and delivers natural looking results when performed by a skilled microblader.
3. No Smudging: Eyebrow microblading inserts pigments deep into the layers of the skin. For this reason, your eyebrows will not smear or smudge from sweat or showering. What you see in the mirror will be long lasting, only requiring touch-ups every few years.
4. It's Short: The average microblading session lasts only 2 hours. This will be time well spent, as you will no longer need to wake up extra early to apply makeup to your eyes before going to work.
5. It's Painless: If you go to an experienced microblader, the procedure should be nearly painless. Most patients would agree that the pain level is a 1 or 2 out of 10. This is because you will be given numbing cream prior to the procedure beginning. Only once you're nice and numb, will the microblader proceed.