I Review the Top 3 Best Makeup Removers and Their Prices. Start Your Skin Regimen Off Right Without Breaking the Bank!
Some of the best skin care regimens start with getting rid of the makeup we use each day. But what is the best way to get rid of that makeup on a reasonable budget?
Here are the top 3 makeup removers based on their price and ability to remove makeup:
3) Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing All-in-1 Cleanser & Waterproof Makeup Remover
- Cost: $8-9
- An effective and gentle cleanser for stubborn makeup that works well for sensitive skin types and around eyes.
- Uses the technology of “micelles” to attract dry skin and dirt and wash it away without aggressive scrubbing or repetitive washing.
- Some users have claimed it to be greasy compared to other options available over the counter, but the alcohol-free formula avoids drying out the skin.
- We recommend giving it a try if you’re looking for an inexpensive option that works well for all skin types.
- Available anywhere Garnier products are sold.
2) Lancome Bi-Facil
- Cost: $15-$40
- This Parisian company touts Bi-Facil to be the best at removing eye makeup, and they have the awards to back it up!
- The eye makeup remover is one of the best removers of stubborn eye makeup without residue, but the face makeup removers were not as highly rated.
- Requires cotton balls or pads to use, but very few swipes are needed to completely remove the most stubborn makeup.
- Great for people who have sensitive skin and/or wear contact lenses.
- Available online or in department stores.
1) Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes
- Cost: $3.00-$13.00
- With Johnson & Johnson’s morals behind this product, there’s no doubt that this is one of the best and safest makeup removers on the market for eye and face makeup.
- Individual wipes keep the process simple and easy to use with the pre-soaked wipes, while keeping the quality of each wipe use after use with its easy re-sealable label.
- The claim that it removes “even waterproof mascara” is completely true!
- Various count packs are available for convenience (travel to bulk packs).
- It is also available fragrance-free, with extra moisturizers, or with night-calming additives.
- Available at Target, Walgreens, CVS, Amazon, and many other online and in-store retailers.